Welcome to Darmouth Shore Area !
Dartmouth Shore Area begins on the Dartmouth side of the Halifax Harbour and reaches as far east as Sheet Harbour.
Dartmouth Shore Area has six Guiding Districts covering the general locations of:
- Banook DS: Downtown Dartmouth, North Dartmouth, Woodside and Eastern Passage
- Brookhouse DS: Bel Ayr, Woodlawn, Portland Estates, Portland Hills and Russell Lake
- Colby: Colby Village, Colby South and Morris Lake
- Forest Hills DS: Forest Hills, Cole Harbour to Main Street
- Shoreline DS: Lawrencetown, Porters Lake, East Preston, Lake Echo, Mineville and Musquodoboit Harbour / Jeddore and Sheet Harbour
- Shubie DS: Westphal, Montebello, Keystone and Port Wallace
The Area is managed by a group of dedicated volunteers who provide programming for girls and adult leadership and training opportunities.
Area specific events / activities:
|| Event / Activity
| Nothing at this time
For more information on Guiding in Dartmouth Shore Area, please feel free to contact:
Andrea: Area Commissioner at email@example.com
Janice: Training Adviser at firstname.lastname@example.org