Welcome to Harbourside Area !
Harbourside Area primarily covers the Halifax Regional Municipality: peninsula and west, as far as St. Margaret's Bay.
Harbourside Area has six Guiding Districts covering the general locations of:
- Halifax South DS: Downtown and South End
- Hammonds Plains DS: Hammonds Plains
- Shoreview DS: Branching from the Armdale Rotary: includes Cowie Hill, Spryfield, Herring Cove, Harrietsfield,
North West Arm Drive and vicinity
- St. Margaret's Bay DS: Stillwater Lake, Upper Tantallon, St. Margaret's Bay, Tantallon to Peggy's Cove
- Timberlea Prospect DS: Beechville, Lakeside, Timberlea and Prospect
- Windsor Park DS: North End Halifax, West End Halifax, Fairview and Clayton Park
The area is managed by a group of dedicated volunteers who provide programming for girls and adult leadership and training opportunities.
Area specific events / activities:
|| Event / Activity
|| Registration Contact
| Sunday, April 2nd
Safe Guide Training
Location: Guide House - 3581 Dutch Village Rd, Halifax
Time: 1 to 4 pm
Please register by 9pm March 29th with Marie at
HARBOURSIDE AWARD- PIN
For more information on Guiding in Harbourside Area, please feel free to contact: